Talking Turkey is....
- the kind of conversation you've been missing.
- an improvised dialogue that may be offensive to some more sensitive listeners and usually includes explicit language.
- a weekly podcast that covers a wide-range of topics from arts & culture to language & philosophy...but it's often absurd and takes half-baked ideas altogether too seriously.
- an ongoing conversation between Neil Finlayson and James Nicholson, two Canadian PhD candidates in English Literature (British Romanticism).
- a show that's about 40 min in length.
- a completely independent production
- a labour of love
.Talking Turkey wouldn't have happened, if it wasn't for...
- the patient support of our friends and family---especially Hilary and Lisa!
- music and production help from Tristan Whitehead and his band To Good Friends (Tristan Whitehead & Duncan Ault).
- the talent and generosity of Liz Whitehead, who designed our wonderful artwork.
- the last-minute guardian angel, Jordan Mack, who lent his voice, slide guitar, and talent to our opening theme song and really brought it to life.
Other places you can find us:
Ways to listen